Cannes Creative Investment Forum 2014
I presented SMartART at the Investment forum for startups from the cultural and creative sectors
Pitching for creative projects!
Get a chance to pitch a project in front of financiers at Cannes. The Cannes Creative Investment Forum brings together startups from the cultural and creative industries and business angels from the Cannes region as well as cross-border investors from Europe.
This pitching is focused on companies and startup ideas from the creative and cultural field that make innovative use of modern communication technology.
Here is the roadmap for the Cannes Creative Investment Forum:
03 July 2014 | Final Pitching in Cannes
The selected projects can join a preparation session at the Cannes City Council and will pitch their projects in the evening at the Villa Rothschild – Médiathèque Noailles! Here are the most important facts about the pitching in a nutshell:
- 7-minutes pitching presentation (PowerPoint) + 7-8-minutes Q&A
- All projects will receive a written evaluation by the investors
The program of the Creative Investment Forum:
- 14.00 – 17.00 Pitching Boot Camp – Consulting and Presentation Training *
- 19.00 – 19.45 1st Pitching Session of 3 Startups**
- 19.45 – 20.00 Break
- 20.00 – 20.45 2nd Pitching Session of 3 Startups**
- 20.45 – 21.30 Networking Cocktail + Startup Meetings
- *Villa Rothschild – Médiathèque Noailles -1, Avenue de Noailles – 06400 Cannes
- **Hôtel de ville annexe – 31 boulevard de La Ferrage – 06400 Cannes